Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Get to know Sase One....

Hello Internet massive.... My name is Sase One I've been in Montreal involved in the Music business for the past 12 years. I was a record store owner, Buyer,worked for a distributor of vinyl and Cds, managed a huge mega store, A&R for a an Indy label, Promotions for Emi/Virgin Canada and have played some of Canada's biggest clubs as a Breaks,Grime,Dubstep and Drum and bass DJ. Here is my wifes and my dogs myspace ...

Well now that you know me and my familly... Here are some of my favorite blogs right now.

  • blog... antons the man!!!

I'm really loving Lily Allen these days... check her out
Let me know if your a DJ I have the Shy FX vrs of Smile for you guys..
Feel fre to check out my bands web site @ www.hardsteppers.ca

More links and bullshit tomorrow

No comments: